Auburn North Public School is proud to be recognised for the tremendous school initiatives and community cohesion we demonstrate everyday.
This year, our school learning community had been selected to receive two (2) South West Sydney Region Director's Choice Awards. From the 270 primary schools and high schools in the Region, we were selected to receive the:
- 2013 Increased Parental Engagement in Supporting their Learning Director's Choice Award
- 2013 Staff Professional Development Director's Choice Award
I would like to congratulate our students, staff, and parents on being selected to receive these very prestigious awards.
In addition to these awards, Auburn North Public School was successful in receiving an "Innovation Grant" from AITSL in 2013.
In 2012, our proud school learning community was awarded two (2) STATE awards and one (1) REGIONAL award, recognising the excellence of our teaching and learning programs, the outstanding achievements of our students, the high quality of our parent support programs, and the exceptional level of parent participation in their children's education. The awards were:
- 2012 NSW Director General's 'School Achievement Award'
- 2012 NSW Minister for Education's 'Cohesive Community School Award'
- 2012 NSW South Western Sydney's Regional 'School Excellence Award'